First Home Ed. Meeting

My first meeting went very well, i met a few children and they were very nice to me. I think i might of made at least one friend already, first i played a bit of pool with my nanny, she being older she won! then i played ping pong/table tennis. After, I played with my new friend for a bit outside on some exercise equipment. so yeah my very first meeting went excellent, an awful lot better than i thought.

After we got home, I decided to watch a science video on how we breath. I learnt that artenes are vessels coming FROM your heart and veins are vessels going TO your heart. The size of your lungs is 75 square meters, wow thats alot of space!

I've gotta go now and see if my chickens have laid any eggs:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet