St. John's Ambulance

It's been 3 weeks since I properly started to go to St. John's Ambulance as a cadet, and I'm sure I'll keep going!

So far we've learned: Recovery position ( I nearly broke my instructors..... EVERTHING!), C.P.R (witch at the moment I might be able to get someone breathing but they'll end up with several broken ribs! ;)), How to stop bleeding (got to work on that :/), strains and sprains in only 3 days of going!

As a Cadet, I'll be working towards a Grand Prior Award (not sure WHAT this is). I can choose from over seventy different subjects to complete my award. These are from first aid to fire prevention and photography to sports.

We don't have any photos at all, sorry! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet