So.....Tired....... UUUGGGHHH! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jessica slept in my room last night, the only bad night I've had! Doesn't that say somethin', eh? She had to do this 'cos her bedroom's being painted and decorated. (*moan*)

I have not got a song to sing, Lalalalalalalalala. Making the words up as I go along, Falalalalalala la la la. (sorry!)



9.........................................Days..........................to....................go!

Image result for 9 days until christmasImage result for 9 days until christmas




And its  my friend Alicia's Birthday Today, WHOO! I gave a duck shaped soap bar and a dog cloth, what? humph, she wanted them and liked them! And I stopped there for a bit, and played on minecraft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet