Friday, 11 December 2015

Tomorrow Night I'll Be sleeping In My Own Room! YES!

Oh, dear. This is bad! I'VE RAN OUT OF CHRISTMAS SONGS! Eeeeerm, this is cheating as I've already done 2 parts of this song. But, oh well. On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and A partridge in a pear tree. *Pant, Pant*

Anyway, tomorrow I'll have my own room! YAAAAY!!! My room's already painted, A new dormer complete with a new window(!), Plaster, Loads more and I haven't seen the rest, all  by my grandad! But nanny DID have to clear out the study (and probably something else that I don't know) so she gets a descent chunk of the credit (But she admits it was basically nothing!)!

 Me? Cheeky? Nah.   0:)

There are only 13 days left!!! YES!


Image result for 13 days until ChristmasImage result for 13 days until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment