Tomorrow Night I'll Be sleeping In My Own Room! YES!

Oh, dear. This is bad! I'VE RAN OUT OF CHRISTMAS SONGS! Eeeeerm, this is cheating as I've already done 2 parts of this song. But, oh well. On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and A partridge in a pear tree. *Pant, Pant*

Anyway, tomorrow I'll have my own room! YAAAAY!!! My room's already painted, A new dormer complete with a new window(!), Plaster, Loads more and I haven't seen the rest, all  by my grandad! But nanny DID have to clear out the study (and probably something else that I don't know) so she gets a descent chunk of the credit (But she admits it was basically nothing!)!

 Me? Cheeky? Nah.   0:)

There are only 13 days left!!! YES!


Image result for 13 days until ChristmasImage result for 13 days until Christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet