A Round-Up Of What We've Done In 2015.

I started 2015 in school, as I'd wanted to come out for a while my nanny took me out in May. Up until May it was VERY boring so not much to talk about, HOWEVER this is some of what happened afterwards:

Dissecting Owl Pellets.

Conisbrough Castle




Be A Scientist Day at Sheffield University 

As you can tell, I love snakes!

Being abducted by Aliens.


Egg Incubating



Geocaching!

And lots of little Duckies!



Nottingham Castle
Shelter Building 
Either we've shrunk or this chair has grown
Hmm.....





I joined St John ambulance cadets



At the Anne Frank exhibition





                                                




    
A little fun with a microscope! ;)




Comments

  1. It has been a great experience hasn't it? I can't wait to see what we all get up to this year. (Emma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet