Monday, 21 March 2016

The Peanuts Movie

Today, me, Jess and my nanny went to see the peanuts movie in the cinema (a special home ed showing).... I already had low expectations.

This was one of worst films I had EVER seen. I don't want to explain what happened cos it's just not worth it, at all. -1/10, that's how badly I hate this film. I don't know what to expect from the Charlie Brown films, though. So if you like them MAYBE you'll find this film a bit better.



It's too soppy, too clich├ęd, too predictable, too BAD! I've watched bad films before, but this one is probably one of the worst. The thing I hate most Is the storyline in general.

Sorry for criticizing this film, its more of a honest review really.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't go because I have never been attracted to or understood the attraction to Charlie Brown from it's origin.
    At least you know what it is about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, still was rubbish though!

      Delete