Ratty Update :)

Just a small update in how my little ratties are doing! :)


Boys:
Sorry for the quality, it was just so cute I had to put it on! :3 (Arrow^^)
(Robin^^)  *dies of cuteness overload*





















Now for the girls:



(Champagne)  

(Lemon)






Barley being very anti-social and not coming out  -_-









Unfortunately, I would like Champagne to go to the vets, she keeps getting red stuff under her eye's and nose (although I heard it can just come from the eye and appear around her nose) and is constantly sneezing, she does sleep an awful lot compared to the others, and even when I have her out she often curls up and goes to sleep, she isn't even old, only about 1 year and a month or 2 she has a nice diet with normal rat food and some ham or chicken (when I can get my hands on it), she loves that along with some cheerios. But we cant do too much at the moment as we are having the roof done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet