3 First's :)

My first 'First' this week is my Bread & Butter Pudding, an old English pudding. I actually made it mostly by myself, nanny did the buttering so 1/4 credit for her!:)


Nanny and grandad thought it was nice. 1/4 credit goes to nanny for buttering the bread.

Here is the recipe and method: :)

*100g sugar.

*1 tsp cinnamon.

*As much bread (cut into triangles) that will fit in a baking... tub? (what do you call that?)

*Butter.

*3 handful's of sultanas. (dried fruit, we had a mix of raisins, sultana, dried orange and lemon peel). Unless your the hulk then 1 will do.

*500ml milk (yes that much).

*2 eggs.



Method: :3

1.Preheat to 190 C (or gas mark 5). Grease the baking thing lightly.

2. Mix the sugar and cinnamon. Then add the dried fruit. Mix.

3.Butter the bread and then layer it, cut into triangles AFTER you butter it. Silly.

4. After each layer sprinkle over the sultanas (dried fruit) and sugar mix. just to make sure every slice is covered.

5.Mix the eggs and milk together and whisk.

6. Pour over the bread and leave to soak for 10 mins.

7.Bake for about 40 mins or until lightly brown.

8. Enjoy! :3


Oky Doky, next thing is just that I tried sushi for the first time.... the veggi ones. It was pretty nice but I am yet to try to fishy ones.... and that's it.

Righty-o, last one. I made a crust for my Nanny's stew... I hate the stew but this time its classed as a hot-pot. It was easy really, but I thought it would fail, cuz it just looked like dough but it turned out really well, yet I somehow forgot to glaze it with a beaten egg -_-







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet