13 And One Of Rats Is Dying

So yesterday I didn't make a post because I found out that one of my rats, Arrow, is dying. He has a respiratory disease and isn't eating or drinking... and all this 2 week before Christmas. I was still up at 02:05 watching Grimm with my nanny. I think he's doing slightly better today but still isn't eating or drinking. I don't cry over nothing but I cried so much last night that my tear ducts LITERALLY RAN OUT OF TEARS!! That's actually not a joke my eye's hurt and I couldn't cry anymore. So yeah, great way to start Christmas 😢... There is no cure for it either, every rat is born with it but are rarely affected by it, and NEVER before the age of 3 months. But it just so happens I got one that was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet