Stainsbury Mill

The other day we went to place in Darbyshire called Staisbury Mill. Its an old 19th century flour mill originally made somewhere in the 13th century, but was modernised around 1840, and then again a little bit (re floored n stuff) in the 1990s. And that's about as much history I want to write.



It was alright, not really a massive amount to see, but i think we were there just long enough to see every thing without being bored, and it was pretty nice to see it mill actually, well, milling. We even decided to buy some flour, which wasn't even as ridiculously overpriced as it could've been, which i made some Banana Bread with, I've done a blog post on Create Make Bake with the recipe if you wanna look, up to you. It was pretty good to be fair, and we wern't out too long which means I could retreat to my lair, I mean room, before they forced me to go anywhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet