College

I joined an Animal Care course and Doncaster College. I got on it at 14 because they were allowing home educated kids on the courses that have an entry level, even though its supposed to be 16+. Just did my first week, and it's even better than I thought, apart front the couple of mild panic attacks when I got lost, it was great, especially Friday, when I got to go into the Animal unit itself and got told to feed the fish, snails, and other aquatic stuff.
Tropical fish wouldnt keep
 still enough for a good picture

Turtle, I forgot the actual name. Maybe terrapin.











I was surprised that we were just thrown into it, it wasn't hard or anything, just surprising that they trusted us enough. I'm not complaining though, it was great. 3 Of the tanks i needed to put food in wanted locusts, live, and they were really fun to catch. A few got out as well, so we had to catch them. The White Tree Frog I fed had a couple survivors, so we picked them out and just put them back with their friends, although they probably need therapy.
Axoltlotlotlotlotl, love these derpy little things.

Towards the end I got a mouse out, he was just like a baby rat, adorable, super friendly and excited, I didn't wanna put him back. Unfortunately were not allowed phones in there, so I couldn't get pictures of him. And when i was allowed, he and his buddy were snuggled up in the lil mouse house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet